Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular space in the various connective tissues in animal bodies. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in mammals,making up from 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content.
Depending upon the degree of mineralization, collagen tissues may be rigid (bone), compliant (tendon), or have a gradient from rigid to compliant (cartilage).
Collagen, in the form of elongated fibrils, is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments and skin. It is also abundant in corneas, cartilage, bones, blood vessels, the gut, intervertebral discs and the dentin in teeth. In muscle tissue, it serves as a major component of the endomysium. Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue, and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous muscles. The fibroblast is the most common cell that creates collagen.
-can make bones hard and flexible.
-promote muscle cell connection.
-protect and strengthen viscera.
-protect the skin, prevent the damage caused by exposure to the sun.
-moisturize the skin, maintain beauty, significantly reduce wrinkles, age spots, black spots and etc.
-many other functions, such as improve immune, inhibit cancer cells, activate cells function, homeostasis, activates muscles, treat arthritis and pain, prevent skin aging and eliminate wrinkles.
1. Skin care: an effective cosmetic raw materials, can nourish the skin, giving it a smooth feeling;
2. Hair: strengthen hair.
3. Muscle: collagen and muscle growth are closely related.
4. Blood vessels: collagen in the connective tissue and elastin and polysaccharide protein intertwined to form a network structure, can maintain the elasticity of the vessel wall to prevent vascular rupture, embolism. Collagen and blood clotting, collagen and platelet, causing subsequent blood associated with a series of processes associated with the process, which can quickly coagulation.
5. Skeletal: 70-80% of the organic matter is collagen, bone formation, we must first synthesize sufficient collagen fibers to form the framework of the skeleton.
6. Eyes: the cornea is one of the important structures in the eye, which contains regular arrangement of collagen fibers.
Xi'an Ruisaen Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a renowned pharmaceutical manufacturer. We offer high-quality products at a competitive price in quick delivery with 100% custom pass guaranteed. Never stop striving to offer our best service is our philosophy. We have flexible and untraceable payment terms. As a leading manufacturer, our products have been exported to Germany, Turkey, Iran, India, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay, and many other countries.
Why choose us?
1. Quality: every batch of powder have to be tested by our QC(quality control) before they are allowed to sell.
2. Delivery: we have stock, so we can deliver quickly at the very day when we receive the payment or within 24 hours after receiving the payment. Lead time 4 to 7 days.
3. Discreet package Safely and Professionally Disguised Package Guaranteed. For your safety and to ensure delivery all products will be
packed in a discreet way to prevent any suspicions, no related name will appear on the parcels, high successful delivery rate.
4. Warm after-sale service. Any of your questions would be solved as soon as possible.
Make an order
1. Please let us know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country.
2. You confirm all details and offer us the purchasing order.
3. We send the retail price of our product and offer a suitable shipping method for reference.
4. You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us the address.
5. We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.
6. Packing according to different countries and quantity of orders.
7. Lead time arranged within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment (depends on quantity and goods type).
8. Photos of the parcel would be offered to tell apart the powders in advance.
9. Delivery Time Usually 4-6 working days to reach destinations after sent by air (depends on quantity and goods type), or 1-4 weeks by sea.
10. Tracking number offered once it is released. Normally within 24 hours upon the receipt of payment.
11. After-sale service 24/7 online for problems and concern related to products.
12. Payment: We accept payment terms: L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union, Alipay.